Sunday, March 10, 2013

Don't do something out of NO fun..



Assalamualaikum..

ah, pagi monday..memang best sebab hari Isnin saya memang xde kelas..as I was reading a magazine..

It came across me one question about all these fashions and make ups..

Alot of people have asked me before, why did I owned so much make up?

I said as simple as, I enjoy it..I have fun with it..It makes me happy :)

When you enjoy something, you don't see it as wasting or daunting..In fact, I feel self-worthy and I do it out of love for beauty..I never feel so ladylike than before..It is a huge efforts and time consuming to make one self look beautiful..It's not an easy maintenance, I tell u..

Artist pon manusia juge...


Unless, u are born with good genes, inherited from your mother or father..your skin can maintain its youthfulness even with heavy exposure from sunlight and air pollution(Lucky you!) I doubt that normal girl like me can withstand that without looking like kopi..( ye la, guys like girls kulit putih flawless kan..xpe la..sy cari laki soleh yg tak penting kan luaran sgt..TAK SANGAT..hahaha..)

Ever since I commit myself to venture into beauty world..How to wear make ups, how to get nice skin, which skin care is the best..It occupies most of my time..

 tanpa make up
 kenduri kawin :P

Recent pic..touch up skit jer..Mcm xbermaya klau xpakai make up kan..oh well..malasss..

When this happens, I lost my liking in reading books as I'm so attracted to know more about beauty..

That sucks..cause I got alot scolding from abah..

Now..I'm 23..yeah, I could say I have acquired reasonable knowledge in lady world..I know which department to go if I have bad skin day or feeling having made up nicely..

Fashion wise..Ok la..still not attracted enough because I am well aware that if I put too much effort in this area, it draws way to much attention from bangsa lelaki..I hate that feeling when guys stare at you (tau tau, bukan perasan tapi memang u can see their eyes on u, kay..ada girls like this attention but I personally HATE it )..I feel like that they can see right through me..like I'm naked! Since I loath that feeling so deeply..naturally, I hate dressing..Only when necessary..Most of the time, I stay in house..

Now, I'm returning back to my roots..my original hobby, readings..readings and readings..

If dulu, I was so busy reading, I don't know how to dress and look ladylike, being bullied by cousin...but now I do..Since I dah tahu, it's time to hone my skills in study..Time has come to make my parents happy again..





Kesimpulannya, susah nak jadi wanita..senang nak jadi pandai.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment