Thursday, April 5, 2012

belajar make up, nak tak?

Salam..

 Ni semua ilusi make up..best sbb menggunakan kreativiti dan skill!
Unhappy model..

I'm not sure about this idea..but, I really want to do something about it..
here I am..a Malaya gurl who has strong and hardcore obsession with make up..
Of all the experiences and tips I've collected so far ( byk layan youtube sampai beribu video..)
I come to think, what i know should not be wasted and kept just for myself...

I want to share..
and I am willing to learn more after sharing..

I find that it's hard to find a blog created by a malay girl specifically talk about make up for my references.
So, I said to myself, why not?

Just try lah dulu, see how it goes first..
I'll try to convince my sister to participate as my model...
I strongly decline to make up myself (sekali dua, xpa la kot...)
because I don't like posing2 gitu ( sebenarnya xpandai pon - -" )
and I'm not photogenic either..hehehe..
which is contrary to my sister..( i think so..)

Keep updated with upcoming post..
It will be a new fresh fun hobby post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment