Thursday, February 25, 2010

A new rise of sunshine.

Salam everyone..

Nothing much to talk here..but just want to share a bit of what's happening with me lately..
After the school holidays, I realize I've changed a lot..well, in a good way..
I've become more positive, stronger, I can handle the pressure..I cant believe I did it!
The most important, I've become more diligent..hehehe..I've started growing love reading LAW books..as like before, i always felt dreadful n keep procrastinate studying..

But, whenever I feel want to give up..I remind myself what my parents had gone through just to make sure I succeed..I need to repay their deeds to me..and I cant do that if I dont have education..because without education, u dont have money..and without money, u can buy nothing!

that's all..


P/s: yesterday, me and atiq without fiqa and v ( lovely roommate ) watched devil wears prada n chori2 chupke2!

No comments:

Post a Comment