Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All about Alcohol...

Is it true that alcohol really brings any benefits to us? Definitely not if you see what adverse effect it can bring to us after you drink it. Maybe you feel better "when" you drink it, but most people forget that this things can turn you into..SOMEONE Else !!

We can never recall what happen to us after we drink it..Only usually to find ourself at the floor after dozing off.. But, to unfortunate girls this is the golden opportunity for the evil and damn guys to take action to snatch your priceless possession..

Yeah..not one but many claim that alcohol can give you a confidence boost.Well, I don't think so because alcohol will actually helps boost all your evil side not your confident.

This is one of the teenagers who realized the bad effects of alcohol :

When I was 14, I started drinking every day in school because I felt I wasn't confident and being drunk was the only way I knew to gain confidence that I so desperately wanted. I was drunk for so much of school that I don't even remember anything I learned. Sure, it gave me more confidence, but that was just the alcohol and not me.Once you turn to alcohol for something like confidence, you'll get into a habit of relying on it. You can't go through life depending on getting drunk to make you the person you want to be. Because it will just mean you drink more and feel worse. People will start to notice.I spent so long relying on alcohol because I felt I was a better, more likable person when I was drunk. It took me a long time to realize that alcohol doesn't give you confidence without all the other things that come with it. I'm not a confident person, but that's just who I am and people respect you more for dealing with that.I was reliant on alcohol and drugs until a few weeks ago and I'm still struggling to give up. And I'm only 15.

Thank god she realize it later...i wonder how many people will fall to this so untrue myth???

So, for stress people, drinking alcohol can helps people to sleep well, is it true?

I don't think so, because based on the research conducted, although people often seem to crash out and sleep after drinking, there is evidence to show that after drinking it will reduce people’s quality of sleep through dehydration.

By the way, drinking alcohol does not produce any toxic, how true is this claim?

Here, is the prove of that this claim is not true...

The consumption of alcohol results in the formation of two very toxic compounds, acetaldehyde and malondialdehyde. These compounds generate massive free-radical damage to cells throughout the body. The free-radical damage generated by these alcohol metabolites creates an effect in the body similar to that caused by radiation poisoning. That is the reason why people feel so sick the day after consuming too much alcohol. If the proper combination of antioxidants is taken at the time the alcohol is consumed or before the inebriated individual goes to bed, the hangover and much of the cellular damage caused by alcohol may be prevented.

Besides that, many students, I see have false believe that drinking alcohol can help them to memorize better..which in real life is not true because when alcohol is in your system your brain’s ability to learn and memorize is inhibited due to compromising the hippocampus, a structure deep in the brain vital to the formation of new memories.

Last but not least, the most popular believe is that many people regardless students, adults and old people really trust that alcohol help them to give stronger immune system..Oh my god..Why these people never think deeper enough to realize that this is a tool that they invent to destroy themselves...The worse invention ever!!!!!

The truth is that alcohol weakens the immune system, and creates unnecessary problems within the body, by depleting it of vitamins and minerals it desperately needs to function properly..

So much ridiculous believe exist in our community..no wonder we have many people with short life...Please la bertaubat..so many delicious drinks you can find..why this type of drink you choose?? Dah la pahit..ish3..

No comments:

Post a Comment